recent projects include:
- on going series of works inspired by the literature of Clarice Lispector, particularly 'The Passion According to G.H.'
- Short Film Red is who I am, reaching the editing stages
- 'Je t'aime, Moi Non Plus' post Brexit work, portraits of Europe
- series of works inspired by 'Ulysses' by James Joyce, includes the painting 'Jiggety Jiggety' shown at Studio 1.1 London in January 2017
- a project explorating the language of painterly gesture and identity, with the participation of 12 painters from the UK and 12 painters from Azerbaijan
Following on from the two month residency, I am now working out of the new Despina studios, Rua Senador 271, Centro, Rio de Janeiro
Collaborative works with Nina Rodin included in Nina Rodin's solo show at the National Arts Club, New York, Dec 1st - January 4th 2018